We spent a couple of weeks in Colorado, getting married! We are officially Mr. and Mrs. Corey Bell. We spent our honeymoon in Vegas before driving all the way home to North Carolina with two dogs.
Me in front of our hotel
I started school full time (I am out of the Army now woohoo!) and Corey returned to work. :( We really enjoyed our vacation and were sad to go back to our regular lives.
2. I really enjoy my ceramics class, it is by far my favorite class. It is the only 'fun' class I am authorized to take with my GI Bill, so after this semester it will be all business. I have successfully made two bowls and a mug!
3. Corey had to go into work yesterday even though it was a day off for everyone in the Army, and today he is on staff duty which means he was cheated out of two days off! His four day weekend got turned into a two day :(
4. The Cape Fear Fair is in town, so we will be going to see the pig races and cows and everything tomorrow. And they have tigers, we are excited to see them!
5. I still can't find a job, which is pretty disappointing. I wish the VA would start paying me my education benefits, but they are backed up ten weeks, so it will be a while.
6. We decided we're fat and need to start exercising and eating healthy again. We will miss eating ice cream every day.
7. We went geocaching with Bubba yesterday after Corey got off of work. It was fun, we haven't done it in a while. We got 3 out of the 4 we were looking for. Corey found them all, I was apparantly a bad looker.
Corey and Bubba geocaching
8. Butters got out one night (he is indoor kitty) and really scared us, we coulnd't find him anywhere. He came home when he got hungry, but he really worried us.
9. Bunny is the cutest dog ever!
10. That's all we can think of at the moment. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment